Monday, May 21, 2012

Scenes from the lazy weekend

1. The kitty has landed. Meet Mac!
2. Friday night dinner.
3. Serious iPhone user.
4. Friday night dinner, part 2.
5. Fi-yah. We love our backyard.
6. Interesting decision by me.
7. Breakfast. Obsessed with chocolate Cheerios.
8. Saturday afternoon at the Main Street Pub.
9. Blue Moon.

1. Soaking up sunshine (/getting burned.)
2. Hello kitty.
3. C contemplates his giant brownie sundae.
4. Vanilla soft-serve and Reese's. Yes.
5. Typical.
6. Kitty gets more comfortable.
7. Post-long run. Sweaty face.
8. Post-run coffee. AKA best coffee ever.
9. New shoes. Same shoe, different color.

4 comments :

Caitlin said...

OK.. the Raspberry Beer? Def tried the Blueberry version last weekend. It's sweet for a beer, but high alcohol content? Yum tho! Hope your long run went well!!

Lindsay {Typically Late} said...

The raspberry was SO SWEET. And that's really saying something coming from me - I couldn't actually finish it, and I LOVE sweet things (duh). It did have an 8% alcohol content, which I thought was interesting. Would you recommend the blueberry? Can't say I'd tell anyone to buy a six-pack of the raspberry :(

Ianni said...

My wife just bought that exact pair of shoes, she is excited. Also, Charlie is looking good ;)

Lindsay {Typically Late} said...

The shoes have really worked for me. Hope she likes them! And RE: Charlie - yes... he is ;)