Wednesday, March 1, 2017

currently // march

Warm weather means playground time!

watching: The Crown on Netflix and This is Us on NBC - both are SO GOOD.

eating: naan pizzas, BBQ chicken salads, and Mexican takeout that my mom brought over... yum!

saying: I wish we had gotten a bit more winter weather! Seems like spring is here to stay already, which is definitely good because outside time is awesome - we are loving spending time at the playground already! But I'm a winter baby and I do love my snow days, so I'm bummed that we got so little snow this year. Fingers crossed March brings one last blast of cold, but it doesn't look likely.

wearing: a new sweatshirt from Under Armour and my favorite Victoria Secret leggings, most of the time. Comfy clothes for life, y'all.

posting: lots on Instagram Stories and regular Instagram - it's definitely my favorite social media platform!

linking up with Anne at In Residence & her co-host!

7 comments :

Anne said...

Yes! I wish I hadn't already watched all of the episodes of The Crown so that I had some of that fun in store for this evening... loved it. And naan pizzas - I like this idea!

Amber said...

I saw the name of your blog on the Currently linkup, and I had to check it out because that's my life. Ha! And now you've got me craving Mexican food, so thanks for that...

Lisa C said...

The Crown is sooo good. I'm ready for season 2!

Shooting Stars Mag said...

I really wanted one big snowfall this year, but it hasn't happened. Sigh. Lots of rain though!

-Lauren

Katie @ Live Half Full said...

My son has those pants and I'm obsessed with them! So cute.

The Lady Okie said...

We love The Crown! It's sometimes intense but so good.

Katie @ Live Half Full said...

Love your outfit of choice, my ideal outfit!