- C & I went on a date (fancy dinner at a local sports bar... don't get too excited)
- There are now Christmas lights decorating the outside of my house - husband and dad rocked that duty yesterday!
- Five kinds of Christmas cookies were baked, mostly successfully, by my mom, my sister, a friend, and I
- I put on real* clothes and attended a baby shower for a friend I've known since elementary school (*real if you include leggings, a cardigan, and black boots. I currently do.)
- On a total whim of a request from me, C made chicken cordon bleu for dinner last night (for the first time ever) and it was delicious
- All of our Christmas cards are addressed and in the mail, and it's not even mid-December yet
- Last but certainly not least, I upgraded my two-year-old iPhone for the iPhone 6S - more memory, better camera, better for taking a million baby pictures with! For now, mostly just cats and Christmas lights. But soon, baby.
Like I said, definitely a weekend worth remembering. Cannot believe we are just three weekends away from my due date... one of which is Christmas! Ohhhh boy.



1 comment :
We make the butterscotch "haystacks" in my family too for the holidays!
Post a Comment