| can't wait for these beauties to bloom in my yard again! |
planning // everything! seriously, it feels like there are a million events coming up this spring. bridal showers, bachelorette parties, baby showers, weddings.... we've got 'em all.
making // travel arrangements. with all those spring events comes the need to be in lots of different places. I've been scouring the web for the best deals.
baking // a triple-layer red velvet cake with cream cheese icing. yep! I made that on Saturday morning for a family friend's birthday. it was ahh-mazing! cream cheese icing is the best icing.
watching // House of Cards, finally! late to the bandwagon again. whoops. binge-watched my way through season one on Sunday, and looking forward to season two this weekend. also, Parks and Rec - just about to finish season six and move onto the beginning of the end. so sad!
joining the "currently" link-up with Anne and Jenna
4 comments :
Hahaha, that tie dream. too funny! Apparently your subconscious is feeling the need to get things organized! (<-- take that dream people!). Also, I'm totally with you on the cream cheese icing thing. Who needs cake, I'll just eat the icing!
You're not the only one dreaming about organization. I bought a scarf rack when we moved, and I wonder how I made it to 26 without one.
That's a funny dream. You can get tie hanging organizers at Target and make it come true :) And that cake sounds soooo good.
Mmm, that cake sounds delicious! Red Velvet is one of my favorites!
Post a Comment