I need a weekend to recover from Hallo-weekend. My brain is not quite functioning up to par yet, so I'm light on words today. Inspired by
this post from P!nkPers!stence today, I thought it would be best to just sum up this weekend with some numbers. Let's see...
8: hours in the car back and forth
336: miles driven
3: cases of beer consumed
2: the number of points we lost the game by
4: cab rides back and forth from downtown
45: degrees it was during the game
34: degrees it felt like with the wind chill
1: cell phones temporarily lost (it was under the bed)
4: people who took long afternoon naps and nursed hangovers on Sunday
2: nights downtown pretending we were in college again
1: margarita the size of my head
7: number of times I was carded buying alcohol
1: number of times I was not carded buying alcohol
1: number of orders of fried pickles consumed
3: videos of me "nerdy dancing" that will never be seen on the internet
105%: amount I miss my college town
2 comments :
So freakin' cute. I love it!!!
Blacksburg is always a good time. Now I need some El Rod's.
Post a Comment